Tuesday 19 April 2011

Passing for Grown-ups

I decided to start a new blog, I have another for my craft adventures, but this one is different.  The name was chosen because my husband, Dave, and I keep being told that we are adults now.  We are old, and responsibe and married.  Dave even has a full time teaching job lined up for after university- very mature! But, despite all this, we still feel young, and totally confused by the idea of this grown-up world. 

So here we are, these are the cronicals of our lives, in blog/scrapbook form.

My husband and I have four targets for fullyfledged grown-upness.
  1. Marriage (check)
  2. Full Time Jobs (semi-check)
  3. Babies
  4. Mortgage
Only once we've reached all these goals will we classify ourselves as true grown-ups (oh, alright, adults).  Untill then, I just hope we pass as grown-up for the rest of the world to see.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...