1. Go for a run- it's so true that exercise lifts your spirits, not only does it get those endorphins flowing, but every time I run a little further, longer or harder I get a buzz. I love that!!!
2. Read a good book. Obviously. A hour or so immersed in a good book can take away your troubles like nothing else. Personally, I love adventure and fantasy stories, which do you like?
3. Have a cup of tea, preferably, in the largest mug in the house. A cup of tea really does solve anything. And combine it with a good book and you really can't go wrong!
4. Organise Something. Bringing order to some chaos can help no end. I find it difficult to think straight in a mess, so, especially in my work space, I need some kind of order in my home.
5. Paint your nails. When all else fails, take 10 minutes of 'me time' and paint your nails! I love painting my nails, I love all the colours you can choose from, I love the smart look they give, and I love how forgiving of bitten nails paint can be!