Friday, 28 September 2012

Thrifty Thurdays (on a Friday)

Hey,

So, here is something you might not know about me- I love cats!!!

At home we have almost always had little furry friends, and, despite being allergic, I intend to get one when we move to a cat friendly home at some point.   I figure an antihistamine a day is a low price to pay for furry awesomeness.

Anyways, side tracked due to the print on this weeks Thrifty Thursdays dress- check it out!


Dress- £4.99 (secondhand)
Cardigan- £2.95 (secondhand)
Belt- £2 (secondhand)
Necklace- Gift
Tights from H&M

Isn't it wicked!  Love it!  Knew I had to pick this up the minuet I sew it, especially as it was just £4.99.

I'm trying to mix it up to wear into the autumn months, as it is quite light.  But adding some thick tights, nice woolly cardigans and a hat, makes it totally feasible!


Freya May

p.s. feeling way too lazy to leave the house for outfit shots today.


redrosevintage

6 comments:

  1. Thanks for the link up!! I am one of the co-hosts over at Lara's Vintage!! Love the big sweater with that cute belt over it!! Great look! XoXo, Crystal from Billie Jean blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, it's my winter staple!
      xxx

      Delete
  2. I LOVE that dress! Thanks for linking up! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your dress and I love kitties too! I have a cat shirt that I adore. Heather

    ReplyDelete
  4. The dress is darling and I am dying over that print - too cute! I love it with the thick, knitted cardigan over the top. Thanks for linking up for Thrifter Thursday!

    Callie
    www.coffeeandcardigans.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...