Wednesday 4 May 2011

In 13 hours I'll be free...


It is 11pm (almost), my bedtime if I get the choice.  I am tired and bored, but, I still have work to do, learning/memorising the answers I want to give in my exam tomorrow.  It's a seen exam, so I have written out what I'd like to say, and I'd like to believe that if I were able to write out exactly what I have planned, I would be awesome! But, alas, I doubt thats going to happen, especially as right now, I feel about as confident as an eliphant on a bicycle. 

So, I plow on, to the end of all the hard work I really have put in over the last three years.  I guess, as I've done fine so far, and I had course work for this module too, I can't fail exactly, but I really wanna do well, keep my options open for the future.  So, basically, the nerves which wont let me sleep, but also drive me to aviod what I'm afaid of have lead me to bloggers world, where I get to say all this and put of writing/learning/working for jsut another 10 minuets. 

Oh, well, here goes nothing...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...