Thursday 21 July 2011

Unemplyoment = Dressmaking!

Hey there,

I am getting to the stage where I am just so bored of being unemployed!  Which is a little worrying because the statistics suggest that I may have a while to wait before that status changes. 

On the plus side, I have plenty of time to devote to my craft endeavors, like these two dresses I have made.  I made the blue one before we moved from our last house, and the pink one yesterday! I couldn't quite believe it took me one afternoon to put a dress together.  It was simple, yes, and unlined by my choice.  And I had cut out all the pieces when I was bored the day before. 



I have some alterations to do on the pink one still, just so it fits me better.  When I have, I'll post the pictures on line. But, what do you think of them on the hangers?  Please, feel free to comment :-)

Freya May
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...