Wednesday 27 June 2012

The Race for Life

Last Sunday Emma, my Mother in Law, Debra and I ran the 5km Race for Life to support Cancer Research UK!

Here we are after we did it- super gross and sweaty!
So far we've raised around £190 pounds in sponsorship!  Isn't that amazing?  But, if you want to contribute and make that even more, please click on the button below and donate now.  This is life saving research, and, for me, it's personal. 

I've lost two grandparents to cancer, and I have a brave aunt who is a survivor.  One of my greatest fears is that one day I'll get that life changing news, so I want to be ready to fight if it ever happens to me.  And the research we're helping to fund is all part of that.

Donate below, or, as we all said we're up for running again next year- join us! Every little does count.

Freya May

  JustGiving - Sponsor me now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...