Monday 6 June 2011

Lazy Day

I love spending time with Dave (which I'm sure you are glad to hear).  We headed in to the main city centre this morning to hang out and wander round a wee bit.  Nothing particularly exciting happened, had lunch at Starbucks, picked up a new dress in Primark, chillaxed with my husband :-)  I want to make the most of these days that we both have free, before jobs and training kick off again and we loose this freedom we enjoy at the moment.  It is all about getting ready for the next step of our lives, but not wishing away the current one either.

Romans 8:28
And we know that God causes everything to work together for the good of those who love God and are called according to his purpose for them.

Anyways, next on my plan for the day is a little bit of craft stuff.  I need to check my sowing machine is functioning and maybe start a new project :-). 

I also need to get on with writing up my personal statement for my university application. 

Finally, it is Glee night! So I'll be heading over to the girls house when they get back from choir, Yippieee!

Freya May

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...