Saturday 14 January 2012

January Sales Update

I don't know about you, but I'm a sucker for a bargain. 

And the January sales have not brought the best out in me.

I may, or may not, have spent a little more than I intended to in the sales this year.

But I have bought some really beautiful items, for example...

This silky pink blazer jacket from Topshop, reduced from £55 down to £25.



This gorgeous skirt, from Topshop, £24 down to £12.

annnnd...
and these fabulous shoes, from Forever21 (ok, they weren't on sale, but still a bargain at £20 :D )


Now, if you've checked out my 25 before 25 list, you might be thinking 'this doesn't bode well for number 3'.  But, I feel it's always a case of where do we go from here.  So, new plan, to balance out the January sales I'm going to create for my self No-shopping February.  Can I do it?  I blumming hope so!

Freya May

P.S. *just wanted to share how awkward I feel, posing like that! Felt too silly!*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...