Thursday 12 January 2012

Where do I fit in?

Joke :-) ( I hope...)


I've been feeling a little uninspired where it comes to blogging lately.  I'm kind of trying to find a niche to fit in to.  I don't want it to become purely a 'what have I done lately' blog, because, lets be honest, I don't lead a especially interesting life. 

I'm not a fashionista, I'm not the constant crafter I would quite like to be, not a foodie, and I'm not this 'perfect housewife' figure either.  I know I don't need a niche, but I think that it would help me to have one so I can always have something to blog about, and not feel like I'm just writing for no reason. 

I've been writing this blog for about 9 months now, and I still haven't figured it out.  I take inspiration from a number of excellent bloggers out there, and not all of them know where they fit in either.  But I want this to be some sort of measurable achievement.  Not in numbers, but in content- something I'm proud to have written.  Can I do that with no focus?

Any way, that's what I've been thinking lately, don't know what you think- do we need our niche?  Or does writing about what ever the heck we feel like at any given time create a blog that is worth writing (and reading)?

Freya May

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...