Tuesday 28 February 2012

5 Ways to a Happier Day


1. Go for a run- it's so true that exercise lifts your spirits, not only does it get those endorphins flowing, but every time I run a little further, longer or harder I get a buzz.  I love that!!!

2. Read a good book.  Obviously.  A hour or so immersed in a good book can take away your troubles like nothing else.  Personally, I love adventure and fantasy stories, which do you like?

3. Have a cup of tea, preferably, in the largest mug in the house.  A cup of tea really does solve anything.  And combine it with a good book and you really can't go wrong!

4. Organise Something.  Bringing order to some chaos can help no end.  I find it difficult to think straight in a mess, so, especially in my work space, I need some kind of order in my home.

5. Paint your nails.  When all else fails, take 10 minutes of 'me time' and paint your nails! I love painting my nails, I love all the colours you can choose from, I love the smart look they give, and I love how forgiving of bitten nails paint can be!

Freya May

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...