Saturday 11 February 2012

New Printables

Hello! 

This month I've been a little bit obsessed with organising my home and my time, and I wanted to share with you my new 'To Do' list and cleaning schedule.


I had previously printed off a daily schedule from Pinterest which had lots of useful categories to help organise my time, but I found that I just wasn't using it daily.  So, I thought to my self, what if I just have to fill it in once a week?  And seeing as some things on my 'to do' list tended to roll over each day any way, this system should work much better!

Then, I had my cleaning schedule, which worked perfectly (when I remembered/ could be bothered to follow it- naughty Freya) so I just changed the design to fit in with the 'To Do' as I'm a little anal about things matching as much as possible.

Pretty new things to laminate and hang in my kitchen- yay!!!

And, both of these will be copied in to my brand new Family Folder- another Pinterest inspired project I'll share with you all shortly.

Freya May

*Both printables are free to use- enjoy*


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...