Saturday 7 April 2012

Charity Shop Challenge Day 7!




Cardigan (Peacocks/ Senses)- £2.75, Dress (New Look/Oxfam)- £5.50, Belt (Loros)- £1, Shoes (Hand me down)- Free.
Total- £9.25

Hey, so, you'll probably see in that top picture one of our new pets on my shoulder.  That is Jack, one of our  rats.  I'm pretty sure the vast majority of you are a little grossed out by the idea of pet rats, but I'm here to tell you that, honestly, they've  had a lot of bad press and the truth is they are clean, intelligent animals.  I read once that Victorian ladies of leisure used to keep them as pets, and they would live within their crinolines.  

On a side note, we have had a really lovely afternoon!  Our friend Beth is off to Thailand on Monday to start life as a ESL teacher!  We went over to have an indoor barbecue and say good bye and good luck!

I was asked to make a cake for the occasion-


Yummy!  Three layers is totally the way forward!

I'm tired now, and have to be up to head into Leicester for church in the morning, so good night!

Freya May

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...