Thursday 17 November 2011

Busy Bee

Hey,

I'm sorry I didn't post these yeasterday, they're still not great photos, but they are the best I could do- I'm still learning about my camera.

These are some of the things I'm making for the craft fair in a week.



I've made five of these teacup candles and was thinking of selling these for £4-5 each, what do you think?






And these super cute teacup charm necklaces, and the swallow necklace charm (£3-4 each)

I've loved making this stuff for the fair, need to get on with making bunting and chalk boards next!!!

Freya May

1 comment:

  1. Dearest Freya,
    I saw those teacup candles on some website and was planning on making a few for some Christmas gifts!! They look lovely! : ) You are so precious and inspire me with your crafting xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...