Sunday 6 November 2011

NaNoWriMo Update



Well, It isn't really going that well.  I've reached 4302 words (should be around 10,00 by now) but I'm persevering.

I started out with a very limited idea of what i wanted to write about and I think that was my biggest error.  I took all over Thursday off to sit and plan so I knew where I was going.  That go me very behind (not like I wasn't already behind anyway) but at least I had a plan to work with then.

Am going to try and write some more later this evening, but right now, I have just finished my first chapter (out of 16ish) so am rewarding my self with a hot shower and a cup of tea!

I knew this was going to be hard, I did not realize I would fall back into procrastinating habits :-)

Freya May

NaNoWriMo Stats
Total words written: 4302
Words written today: 579

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...