Monday 21 November 2011

Just Two Weeks

Until Naomi and Shadrack get themselves MARRIED!

I'm so excited for these crazy kids!  They are one of the loveliest couples I know, God-focused, loving, generous, and awesome. 

I was at Naomi's hen do this weekend.  We had a girly sleepover, movies, cakes, a trip to a spa, wine and giggles.  I met some of her friends from her gap year to Uganda, and her housemates from university.  All of whom were wonderful.


Another weekend gone all too quickly,

Freya May

*Photo taken by my Mummy :-)

1 comment:

  1. hey doll =)

    i found your blog @ For Love Of A Cupcake
    i wanted to personally invite you
    to join all of us

    My friend Summer and I
    are hosting a Secret Santa
    Blogger Style! I would love
    for you to be a part of it!

    stop by my blog and join us!

    http://onlyaflightaway.blogspot.com/2011/11/secret-santa.html

    If you can please help us
    spread the word i would really
    appreciate it !!

    xoxo
    Melina

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...