Tuesday 15 November 2011

Living for the Weekends

Totally feeling this way at the moment, we're super busy each and every weekend from now till Christmas day. 

This weekend involved going to the fair on Tuesday night, going to a switchfoot gig on Friday night, birthday party on Saturday night and SLEEEEEP on Sunday.

Here are some photos of the fair. 
I'm still learning how to use my camera, it's just a pocket Olympus VG-120, but I know its capable of doing decent photos once I learn about the settings- Any hints???






But, even more exciting than everything we did this weekend- I'm going to a Hen Party next weekend!!!  It's going to be AMAZING :-)

And only three more working days to get there!

Have you had a good weekend?  What have you been up to? 

And check back tomorrow, I have been busy making crafts for the stall in two weeks (about time really!) and would love to show them to you!

Frey May

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...