Wednesday 12 October 2011

A Signature Bake...

After seeing a pic on pinterests (which I've since lost) I had to have a go at making something similar.  Lucky for me, opportunities to bake are not scarce, so I made one for Hubby's colleague for her birthday!


It turned out brilliantly! I will totally be making it again :-) and if you need anything baking, let me know!  I'm looking for any opportunity to bake at the moment. 

Recipe
  • 300g Sugar
  • 200g Butter
  • 3 eggs
  • 300g Flour
  • Vinilla Essence
  • 1/4 cup milk
  • Hundreds and Thousands
Cream the butter and sugar, add the eggs, fold in the sifted flour, add the vinilla essence and the milk.  Add the Hundreds and Thousands just before dividing the mixture between three cake tins and bake at 180 degres C for 30min. 
  • 500g of icing sugar
  • 250g butter
  • dash of milk
  • Any food colouring you'd like.
Cream together all the ingredients.  Simple.  Sandwich the cakes with a liberal amount of icing, and cover the whole cake with very thin layer.  Fill an icing bag, and pipe dots of icing all round the cake, and accross the top. smudge the dots around the edge of the cake with a back of a tea spoon.  Sprinkle hundreds and thousands on the top, and your done!!!

Freya May

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...